Sunday, June 26, 2005

In the middle of the night

Here I am, keeping myself occupied by the fascinating hardcodes of the templates of this blog. Its 11:30pm and still awake and have work at 4am. As of this moment, am I trying to figure out on how to upload photos/album here. Unlike the other blogs, you have to find you own way here, which is a good thing for me cuZ im able to squeeze the stocked juices in my mind [which in the nature of my work, is not that always used] and the possibilities are endless.
Now, I am having a hard time finding the host for pictures/albums. Anyway I will update you guys on the latest happening to this newfound hobby of mine (if you can consider this one a hobby)
By the way, Please visit the link of EVANESCENCE, they are cool!

thats it for now, aight!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whutta?!

June 27, 2005 1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home