Thursday, August 11, 2005

karugtong ng isang awit...

me and my 2 best girl friends at work went on break and we go on videoke on the near KTV bar here... with the lack of funds we picked only five favorite songs which is:

Ocean Deep
For All of My Life
Dont Want to be Your Friend
I'll be Over you
The past....


let me give you the lyrics..

Ocean deep, Im so afraid to show my feelings I have sailed a million ceilings...

For all of my life you are the one, I will love you faithfully forever.
For all of my life you are the one, I will give to you my greatest love

Don't call me in the middle of the night no more
Don't expect me to be there
Don't think that it will be the way it was before I'm not over you yet

It takes some time God knows how long I know that I can forget you
As soon as my heart stops breakin’Anticipating As soon as forever is throughI’ll be over you

I must forgive you You must forgive me too
If you wanna try to put things back the way they used to be
Cause there's no sense in going over and over The same things as before
So let's not bring the past back anymore



kind of theres a story behind the 5 songs..

2 Comments:

Blogger Nel said...

what?

August 16, 2005 4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it goes like this friend:

ocean deep.....
im so afraid to show my feelings..
i have a sailed a million ceilings..
for all of my life...
don't call me in the middle of the night...
cause i don't wanna be your friend...
and it takes sometime, God knows how long i know I have to forget you as soon as my heart stops aching...
anticipating...
as soon as forever is true...
i'll be over you --
so let's not bring the past back anymore...

August 21, 2005 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home