Wednesday, December 14, 2005

indecisive

im happy at the same time afraid.. theres a
lot of uncertainty in this world. And I just
really hope that Im in the right track of my
life...


i dont wanna be insecure for the thing i dont
know. but how can i be able to defend myself
when there come a time that I have to fight
with something that i also dont know? really
confusing.


what i am holding on to now is this joyous
feeling that i have inside... and this alone
makes me strong and knowing that he's there..
i know everythings gonna be alright.


#####

footnote: im also thankful and feel blessed that He gave
you to me.. just knowing that youre there, the
trials seems so easy and i feel as if i can
conquer evrything when im with you... just
stay the same...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home