Wednesday, July 06, 2005

New Book

Yesterday, as I am walking in the mall I saw a stall where they sell children's books. A pink book caught my attention and i approached the stall and took the book. It is tittled "Girls Rule". Its an interesting book so even im broke i still managed to get it. [honestly i considered getting it without paying for it... so bad!] I will post some of its quotes and very inspiring text when I have the time. Its just the basics for it is a children book, but mostly the basics is what we missed thats why we have short commings in life.

*i feel as if that i am not given a chance to read this book during my childhood thats why im like this. [cant even establish an eye to eye contact with a stranger] This is my time to cope up and catch up with my being....

REALITY: We are busy looking at the big picture that we never see the important little details in it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nel said...

bad cheetah!!!

July 07, 2005 2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home