Sunday, May 28, 2006

reminicin..

June 17,2005
KLSP
Kulang lang sa pansin...
these days have been so long. Havent gone home for a week because lacking of money.
Got your sister and niece sick and your aunt drowned in debt. and your best friend no where to be found. A lover drifting away. and a ghost that I made and I cant rid of. your mother denied you and you cant even see your other sister.
i dont know what to think now...



im browsing at my old blog and read this one.... i just realized that I am so messed up and wasted around that time... i am thankful now and it is not the case anymore. Ive been home with mama and my sister for a while.. (though still lacking of money.. hehe) everyone in the family okay. My best friend seem to be contented in his life. my aunt is alright in bulacan.. and the ghost is gone.. and I have a great love of my life!! I couldnt ask for more.. (in this aspect).. I dont have a chance to always say thanks.. so thank God for everything. i adore You..

I adore You, I adore You
there's none that compares to Your majesty,
I adore You, I adore You,
And I stand, in the wonder of Your love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home