Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The Gift....

Mico and I was talking one night in MAkati. We got stranded in the rush hour traffic so we decided to let the time past and went to McDonald's. Theres one instance that he is kind of asking for an assurance if I realy love him.. coincidentaly, this song is played.. and I just said "let the song speak for me" while looking deep into his eyes to prove that I am really sincere...

"all i want is to hold you forever, I need is you more evryday.
you saved my heart, from being broken apart
you gave your love away, and im thankful everyday
for the gift..."

and there is this one time also, were laying side by side..
sharing the night together, and he requested me to sing for him..
so though i dont really have the gift of voice.. after the long time of
convincing...

i sang that song.. sweet,, though im really shy..
hehehe

neway.. new experience. at least nagawa ko din un isang bagay na matagal ko nang gustong gawin para sa kanya... hehe



i say:matagal na pala itong nasa draft ko, nakita ko lang ulit, so i posted it na.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home