Thursday, December 11, 2008

migration of data

ive been waiting for this...

when i signed up here in multiply i thought i can migrate my blog from blogger to here... but unfortunately that time its not yet possible..

last night when mico is updating his blog and im watching him do it.. i noticed something.. OMG... migration from blogger is already available!!!! whoa! im overly excited! hehe

its past my bedtime already. i should be in bed at 9am cuz ill be at the opis earlier than usual, but i didnt mind extending my wake hours, waited for mico to finish his update and i did migrate my blogger entry here in multiply.

sorry for the flooding in your inboxes.. im just adding some finishing touch and good to go. i think this is another reason for me to continue blogging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home