Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Here I am trying to write again.. Well, its been an exciting year for my 2010 and a great beginning for my 2011!

I know that God has something for us here in Singapore when he allowed the schedule of our First day in Mansanas be adjusted to meet the required 30 days notice period from our previous company.

I guess this post will be more understood if i put some prelude to it... So here goes...

May2010

I was sleeping in a monday afternoon (if i remember the day right) when my phone rang. It was mico, he was telling me that Mansanas has called and conducted an interview. I was like Huwaat? with my eyes still half closed... then he told me to prepare because i will be next for the interview. Then suddenly all the sleepiness that i feel vanished, grabbed my laptop and browsed through their website. Then poom! the phone rang and the interview started...

It was a whirlwind experience after that... But i can really say that God is preparing us for something big in the coming days... The new company is really pushing us to finish our requirements in 2 weeks... then here comes the old company asking us to buy out our immediate resignation then at the end when we already have found enough fund for it, they took the condition back asking us we need to serve 30 days notice period... Everything is just not going as they should be and the two companies just have a very conflicting demands.Then we prayed to God, since we really would like to transfer here in singapore, and to our boldness, we didn't even asked for his plan, but we already claimed that this new opportunity is for us. The next day, all the point of contact cannot be contacted if we needed to ask something and all of our request was denied. We are already anxious and shaken but still we say to ourselves "God we claim this, this is for us!" Then we are reaching the end of our threads, options are running out and desperately came to this plan to come back and forth from malaysia to singapore in case "worse comes to worst". But by the grace of God we received this (excerpt) email 5 days before our start date:

---
May 26, 2010

Hi Lou Rain,

Revised Start date

Please be informed that your start date with us has been revised to 2 June 2010 (Wed) instead of 31 May 2010 (Mon).

Welcome onboard!

Congratulations on joining the Family!

For those who are able to start work with us on 2 June, please arrive at the Reception on Wednesday (2 June 2010) at 8.45am to look for me to begin the on-boarding process.
---

It was really a humbling beginning for us and I would say this is the first step for us towards getting to know God more. I learned to pray more and take step forward in faith...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home