Tuesday, September 12, 2006

two become one.

This night is exeptional! I cannot express in words what would best describe what happened and what i felt about it. I feel like im a brand new person. Though at first i thought it was fear that i am feeling. But now I know its not. How can I fear such a beautiful experience? Thank you for trusting me.

i say:
I dont know if your getting what I mean about this.. But i just want you to know that, this is only for you. i hope it gave you assurance of my feelings towards you. i dont want to gve other impression though... i love you so much.

After that event, i felt one with you. Seems that we are not separate person. I hugged you tight, kissed you with all my heart.. i know this wont happen again.. (not as special as this one) thats why, i will treasure this forever. Though, sometimes
your asking me, whats there left for you.. That ones for you, i dont know if you would appreciate that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home